Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thank You & Reminder


Thank you!!!

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone from officers, to membership, to friends who helped with Intermediate Bee School.  Your help with everything from set up, to sign in, to tear down & everything in between was greatly appreciated.  We wouldn't have been able to pull it off without you.

I hope if you were in attendance you enjoyed Grant's teaching as much as I did.  I definitely have some new things to try this bee keeping season.  We purchased some of Grant's books to add to the library & they will be available to check out.

Our next meeting will be tomorrow Monday March 14th at 6:30 pm at the U of I extension.  As usual it will be free & open to the public.  Please invite a friend & bring a snack to share.  The topic of the evening will be Pushing Strong Buildup & Comparing Swarm Control Strategies.

Hope to see you there!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment